[ nos-tal-gia ]

Monday, September 24, 2018

But here we are jumping in without no safety net. And I don't know what ropes would break this fall.

Warning: This is a super throwback post. LOL!

AJC x SRJC Open House

(I love these lighted up blocks!)

Backstory: Anderson Junior College has merged with Serangoon Junior College recently. As a alumna, I am not very keen on the merger but ohwell, at least my school compound is still around. x.x It was super crowded during the open house, and they ran out of goodie bags so I only managed to get two packets of biscuits omg.

(Loving the lights)

I cannot remember the theme of the open house, but I love it overall! There are so many pretty lights everywhere, and this was the first time that I actually thought that the school looked decent LOL (y'know how it usually looked damn old and historic, and like everything is going to fall apart anytime T.T).

(Pavilion with blinking lights)

It is so instaworthy hahaha! Everyone is just taking photos of themselves non-stop, but I have to admit that the sight was really breathtaking. The lights were blinking, and it just felt very magical hehehes! :D

(The Choir's booth)

I think the white performing costume that they hanged there looked so ghostly?! Anyways, I cannot find the Chinese Orchestra booth LOL, not sure if it's just me but it indeed was very crowded and I lost my patience finding hahahaha!

(Pathway leading to the field)

After walking around aimlessly, it was time for some performance, and we were shoo-ed towards the field/stage area. I got a shock of my life, I didn't believe that this was AJC. LOL!! My school really changed a lot after the merger huh!

(Real-life concert)

The performances were great! The performers wore bright neon shirts; they sang popular songs and dance to Kpop music. It was drizzling, but it didn't dampen the mood. Everyone just sang along, and we were so high! For a moment, I forgot that this was my school's open house, because it really felt like I'm attending some pop star concert! Great job, kudos to them!

(All 'dem changing lights)

My parents complained that it made them dizzy hahahaha! I think it's because of the rain, the loud music, the crowd and that we stood for quite some time already.

(Lights, lights everywhere!)


We used to walk along the street
When the porch lights were shining bright
Before I had somewhere to be
Back when we had all night
And we were happy

No comments:

Post a Comment