[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Weathering life's storms with you.

Happy Birthday, daddy! :D

On your special day, I would like to pray that you stay healthy and wealthy in life.

(Birthday Cake)

It was rather a simple celebration, as he wanted. (: We went hiking in the morning, headed off to eat tzechar for lunch, before celebrating with a birthday cake! And we brought his favourite Blackforest cake from Bengawan Solo!

(Spinach)

(排骨王)

(Hotplate Tofu)

(Ginger onion chicken)

I may not say it, but words are not enough to express the gratitude that you deserve for all that you have done for me. Thanks for being my compass, showing me the right path and guiding me in the right direction. Thank you for being such an inspiration, and for believing in my dreams!

Happy birthday to you, once again!


In your eyes, I'm alive.
Inside you are beautiful.
Something so unusual in your eyes.
I know I'm home.

No comments:

Post a Comment