[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, September 1, 2018

You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight.

(Souvenirs)

YAY! Super blessed again - Weina got me a Etude House lippie from Korea; Regine brought back many snacks from Taiwan! Didn't get to travel this holidays, but I'm always happy that people think of me when they travel :D Thanks y'all!

(Biannual meetup with the JC friends)

Finally meeting them for dinner with desserts again after so long! It always feel nice to see them again, and nothing much has changed. Moehan is still being an ass as always. Who the hell pronounce Yole as "有了"? On second thoughts, he is not wrong LOL. Really hope that Yangfan can join us again for our next outing x.x We really missed him and his jokes a lot!

(记得吃 Desserts)

It was Hari Raya two Wednesdays ago, so the parents are not working. Headed to IMM but surprisingly, there were not a lot of shoppers given that it is a public holiday?! The queue for White Beehoon is still long though, LOL. There was an elderly who approached me while I’m queueing, asking me what is the restaurant selling. I answered him that it is white beehoon but he pressed on and asked what is white beehoon omg. And he thinks I’m the restaurant owner or something, walao still come and ask me how much is the small one, how much is the medium, how much is the large. T.T

(White Beehoon)

(Kai Lan)

(Claypot Tofu with prawns)

(Ginger Pork)

Been here countless times, but I'm still loving the food here though! 


It is the time that you have wasted
for your rose that makes your rose
so important.

No comments:

Post a Comment