[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.

Saw this super cute quote by playwright Alfian Sa'at:

"HDB life: One takes the stairs and the elevators up
to be brought back down to Earth"

Reasons why I love to stay in HDB. :D Friendly neighbours and beautiful views (correction: used to have, because now they were rebuilding the secondary school near my house, and freaking hell the school is so tall now that it block my sunset view T.T).

(Minced Pork with Basil Leaves)

(Tom Yum Seafood Soup)

Tried a new restaurant Kinmoo with JJ! I'm back to Bugis again hahaha, LOL I realized I am forever heading there whenever I meet my friends for meals. This is the first time we are eating Thai together, hehes excited!

Sorry for being useless but I really cannot take spicy well - thanks for accommodating to my request of asking the kitchen to make it less spicy LOL! This is the very first time that I actually finished drinking all the tom yum soup HAHAHA. The spicy level was just nice for me. But guys, don't visit the restaurant. I have tried nicer Thai food at other places. Oops.

(Japanese hotpot)

(Meat lover)

Shabusai Buffet Lunch with the mummy! Japanese hotpots are the best; I love the shoyu hotpot base especially! Sadly there wasn't any student deals, but I would gladly pay to eat this LOL. We ordered 10 plates of meat for just the two of us >.< Worthwhile rights? Hahaha! I really enjoy days out with the mother because we always get to eat good food yesh!


Stuff your eyes with wonder, he said,
live as if you'd drop dead in ten seconds.
See the world.
It's more fantastic than any dreams made
or paid for in factories.

No comments:

Post a Comment