[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, October 18, 2018

It was easier to be brave when you were someone else.

It was a productive week because I submitted my GEH1070 group project two weeks before the deadline! Thanks to my very efficient groupmate, ChuNing. Cheers! It was such a gruesome experience trying to print the report in UTown, because we had to install some driver into our laptops in order to send the print job to the printer, and after so much effort trying to install, we realized that the printer would not print in color. Whyyyyy. In the end we went back to Arts to print; but our tutorial was in UTown T.T

(Hot Tomato)

Treated the sister to lunch at Hot Tomato after her prelims. She told me that she did badly, so I guessed I can cheer her up with good food. :D #bestsisteraward I still love Hot Tomato because they have student deals, quite worth it luh!

(Eskimo's Coffee)

Back to Teafolia again for their Eskimo's Coffee. I had it once before and I quite like it, LOL. I still pretty much prefer coffee, even though their signature drinks are their fruit teas LOL! ,Perhaps next time I should try their Stirring Milk instead, it looks damn interesting and instaworthy?! I googled stirring milk because I have no idea what it means, and it literally means to stir well before drinking, hahahas!

(Crackers)

(Nasi Lemak)

(Beef Rendang)

(Ngoh Hiang)

(Sambal Petai)

(Dessert)

Headed to Suntec City with the family the other day, and we had a scrumptious meal at Grandma's. It was really 'just the way Grandma used to cook it'. They have a lot of Peranakan dishes, such as otak-otak, which looks good but I didn't order hahaha! The food is generally on the expensive side, but then again there are no cheap food over at Suntec City unless we opted for fast food. Oh well.

We were actually spoilt for choice with the wide array of wholesome dishes available at the restaurant. They serve quite quality food, hence the price. I had a great experience there - the food is great, the ambience is great, the service is great. (: Yay!


I think happiness
is to say that you are happy
and to trust yourself
that you have said
the right word.

No comments:

Post a Comment