[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Baby, I got the keys to the universe so stay with me.

Had lunch at IKEA with Vivian Phang after classes and we ordered our favourite salmon, and of course their iconic dish, the Swedish meatballs!

(A dose of IKEA goodness)

After two hours of lunch, we finally parted ways and I took a long bus journey to home (Clementi, to be precise. There's no direct bus straight to my house sighs). It was a pretty chill journey home, and I took this time to stone and clear my mind. Then, I decided to stop by the Community Centre on the way to grab a cuppa of Starbucks to reward myself for a long day at work.

(Starbucks)

What's better than having Starbucks to end the day!


Stars in your multitudes
Scarce to be counted
Filling the darkness
With order and light
You are the sentinels
Silent and sure
Keeping watch in the night

No comments:

Post a Comment