[ nos-tal-gia ]

Monday, October 15, 2018

For last year's words belong to last year's language, and next year's words await another voice.

I'm seriously very proud of my sister HAHA. Five years ago, I received the AJ Contribution Award. Four years later, my sister received the AJ Outstanding Contribution Award. LOL, she is always one level higher than me. Congratulations! No monetary benefits, but it is the recognition that keeps us going uh! :D Thanks AJ for shaping me into who I am today.

(Homemade Pancakes)

The sun is rising from the West because the sister actually woke up early in the morning to make pancakes for the family! We managed to dig out leftover McDonalds maple syrup from the fridge, which is fantastic because they go well with the pancakes. Thank you for the 爱心早餐, they are yummy! I hope you wake up early everyday to cook for me. LOL. #notsurewhoisthe #oldersister

(Apple Flavour Burst)

Once again, Singapore's merciless weather sent me to McDonalds to get their ice cream. LOL, this time I got my all-time favourite, apple flavour burst! :D Cheap thrills, I really like McDonalds ice cream because they are cheap and taste okay!

And I'm back to my quest of trying out new restaurants again! Last Monday, I went on a solo date with mummy. We headed to Legendary Hong Kong (九如烧腊), located at Jurong Point, for some Hong Kong cuisine. We have been aiming this restaurant for the longest time possible, because the queues there are never-ending!

(Bolo Bun, Watercress Juice and Iced Yuan Yang)

(Beef Noodles)

(Egg Pudding)

10/10 will not recommend. LOL, I don't even know why are there long queues?! The food tasted like something I can cook myself (I don't even cook T.T). What a disappointment.


Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment