[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, October 12, 2018

There are all kinds of love in this world but never the same love twice.

I had my NM4102 midterm last Friday and it was ridiculously hard?! The people who took the exam on Wednesday said that the way the professor phrased his questions was very weird, and indeed I was also confused when I took the exam myself. He kept asking us to identify variables but I cannot seemed to identify all of them T.T There are a lot of application questions as well, but professor you didn't train me well enough for me to answer those questions confidently x.x

(Chocolate Muffin)

Had some time to spare before meeting my friend, so I got this fantastic muffin from Hanis Cafe and Bakery located at the National Library building, and it was super duper delicious! It wasn't that expensive either, and the cafe's ambience is relaxed and pleasant.

On a separate occasion, I went IMM with my family and we had dinner at the Seoul Garden Hotpot, which offers an array of Korean dishes from hotpot to bibimbaps and jjigae sets! I miss Korea so much, the food and the shopping especially! Someone sponsor my air ticket please!

(Iced Ginseng Wolfberry)

(Japchae and Ginseng Chicken)

(Chicken Spicy Soon Dubu Hot Pot)

(Seafood Pancake)

The food was mediocre, and it didn't leave any memorable impression. The prices were on the high side as well. Hmm... 5/10 wouldn't head back again. LOL.

My family love going IMM because they have many outlet stores there. And guess what, my mummy just walked into Sketchers and bought a new pair of sport shoes even though her current one was just a year's old. Wth.


And when they dare to tell you
all the things you cannot be,
you smile and tell them
"I am both war and woman
and you cannot stop me"

No comments:

Post a Comment