[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Love is a losing game, one I wish I never played.

A module that I have been taking in school this semester requires us to visit the TCM clinic for our group project. We are supposed to document down our consultation experiences with the TCM practitioners and submit them in our report. I thought it was quite an interesting project because I have never been to a TCM before and this will really be an eye-opener!

But it was a really bad experience. LOL, we were kicked out by the TCM practitioner after my groupmate and I told him that we were students doing a report on the consultation visit, and that we need to take pictures to include them in our report. We wasted our money because we have to pay at the registration counter before heading into the consultation room, and he didn't even give us any treatment. T.T

Went back to re-register at the counter, and we requested for another TCM practitioner. They freaking charged us again for consultation fees >.< Professor, why didn't you liaise with the TCM clinic properly huh. Thankfully the second consultation went well, and the physician was very patient with us! He was very understanding when we said that we are students, and he even complimented us for our good Mandarin ROFL. Indeed, my eventful first TCM visit was quite an experience!

(Coolman Yogurt)

Cries, Lot 1 shopping mall closed down the fruit juice stall which I frequent, and opened this Coolman Yogurt stall instead. T.T They do sell fruit juice as well, but it comes with a hefty price tag. Thankfully they do have promotions every now and then, and that day I decided to try their yogurt. It is slightly different from Yole, but still taste delicious nonetheless! :D

Also recently I went for dinner with the family at a hawker center near JCube! Chanced upon this tzechar stall, and saw that they sell interesting food like lemongrass noodles?! Didn't take notice of the name of the stall, oops!

(Coffee Pork Ribs)

(Salted Egg Chicken)

(Lemongrass Noodles)

(Vegetables)

Sighs, I'm so tired recently. LOL, not that I should be complaining, but these days I cannot help but feel useless because I have been spending my days watching variety shows instead of doing something more productive like internships? Life really doesn't go the way we want. >.<


The monsters were never under my bed.
Because the monsters were inside my head.
I fear no monsters, for no monsters I see.
Because all this time, the monster has been me.

No comments:

Post a Comment