[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, November 23, 2018

And I'd walk a million miles, just to see you smile till the day I die.

Time flies and it is Week 14 now. Happy unofficial graduation to me. On one hand, I am delighted that there were no finals. On the other hand, school ended just like that, and I cannot help but feel quite lost T.T Ohwell, it still calls for a celebration and for now, I am going to enjoy my break first!

(Iberico Jowl Don)

Gochi-So Shokudo ごち惣食堂 is a newly opened eatery at Westgate, and recently they had an opening special of 50% discount! Of course I wouldn't be able to resist it, so I quickly dragged my mum over. Overall it was quite delicious, however because they used Iberico pork that has a lot of fatty meat, the dish does not suit my palates well. But then again, Iberico pork comes with many health benefits such as the lowering of cholesterol. So I guess give and take?

(Red Hot Spicy Peppers Burger)

(Dubbed as McSpicy's sibling)

Last week, I was out studying with my sister and we decided to grab a quick lunch over at McDonalds. They recently launched their new burger 'Red Hot Spicy Peppers Burger' and there was a 1-for-1, so guess who just decided to jump into the fire and bought it. -Not forgetting the fact that I have very low tolerance of spiciness-

My verdict was that it was not that spicy after all! It was not bad, but I wouldn't buy it again because I don't think there's anything special about it!

(Hot Chocolate)

(Spilled all over)

When you get clumsy Yan Qi to deliver the drink, you also get spilled drink. Hahaha, not sure why am I spilling my drinks all over myself these days, but it was horrible because I had to wash my shoes. I think this was the third time I spilled my drink these few weeks already, geeez.

Got a Starbucks 1-for-1 with Amanda, and this was my first time trying their hot chocolate because it was highly recommended by my sister, and no regrets, the chocolate drink was quite thick and rich! :D

Come to think of it, I think I am actually quite auntie? All the food that I have listed in this blog post are all promotional/discounted items HAHAHA!


Fairytales are more than true:
not because they tell us that
dragons exist, but because they
tell us that dragons can be beaten.

No comments:

Post a Comment