[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Lost inside your kiss.

JJ 林俊杰 2018 Concert

(Ripped from Yahoo Style)

Throw back to August when we finally get to see JJ! Amanda and I were super excited when the singer JJ Lin announced that he will be opening concerts at various parts of Asia. He has been one of my favourite singers since my primary school days, and I remain his fan until now!

(Squeezing in time for a photo before the crowds stream in)

(Here's a photo with my mum and sister)

It was super tedious trying to queue for the ticket. Even though we have priority with our StarHub account and AMEX card, the ticketing website hanged on us many times, and we missed the opportunity to purchase the tickets. In the end, we decided to jostle with the other people at the post office on the last few days of ticket sales.

I was super thankful to Amanda because she managed to get tickets for the both of us, as well as my mother and sister! Here’s why I always tell her that staying in Sembawang is good. The place is ulu, which makes it easier to get tickets too! LOL, nobody managed to buy tickets from the CCK post office branch. T.T Not even the guy who was first in line.

(This is how close we were to him)

Initially we thought that we would end up with bad seats because our view was supposedly to be “blocked”. However, surprisingly we were quite close to him :D Feeling so blessed.

(Ripped from 8days)

(Ripped from 8days)

I'm not someone who will splurge on concert tickets. Come'on, they are so pricey?! However, since he was my childhood idol, that inner self in me was screaming to get my hands on those tickets. Expensive price to pay but the experience was worth it! His live singing was really fantastic, no wonder he was often dubbed "行走的 CD".

(Lightsticks)

Also, they gave out light sticks at the entrance of the Singapore Indoor Stadium! We were able to bring them home. I just tried it awhile back, and the light stick can still be lighted up. :D Thanks JJ for that great experience - I was very high throughout!


Sometimes it's so hard to believe
When the nights can be so long
And faith gave me the strength
And kept me holding on.

No comments:

Post a Comment