[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, December 8, 2018

Don't let yesterday use up too much of today.

Happy belated birthday to my bestie for the past six years, Amanda Seah!

(Twenty-two year olds with a child-like mind)

My birthday wish for you is that I hope you never stop enjoying the small things in life, because that's what makes life worth living. I hope that you take some time to enjoy the present while working for a better future. And I hope your year will be full of memories, happiness and adventure. I will always be supporting you~

(Ticket to the amusement park)

Throwback to the time spent at Universal Studios Singapore (USS)! It has been ten million years since I visited the place, because the tickets are #expensive

(When can I ever enjoy life like this zebra?)

(Did I mention that one of my favourite animals is the lion?)

Firstly, we took some lazy train to see these cute animals from the Madagascar cartoon! We went up thinking that it would be some exciting ride, but it turned out to be those chill, family-friendly ride. Hahaha! Okay luh, not bad for the first ride of the day!

(Lookalike?!)

(Me and my best friend, Mr Zebra)

We continued the lazy rides, and this time we got on the Carousel! There are many animals to choose from, but Manda and I just run towards the bigger animals LOL. #fightthekids #snatchwiththem

(The Ferris Wheel that we took eternity to find)

As we suck at reading maps, we wanted to identify a landmark to find our exact location. According to the USS map, there is a ferris wheel at the place that we were standing that time. However, we were not able to spot it. In the end, we chanced upon it when we headed to one souvenir shop. It turned out to be some mini kiddy ride. Like whut?! We were expecting some big ass 10m tall ferris wheel T.T

(Just realized we were decked in black and white)

At the end of the day, we tried all the rides except for the scary Battlestar Galactica: Human vs. Cylon. We still cannot bring ourselves to ride these omg. T.T On a side note, we spent $14 each for lunch at USS. It was super expensive and the quality does not meet its price?! Maybe next time y'guys can consider packing your own food there to save on some costs, or have a picnic there! :D

(Further proof that it is not worth $14)

(Back to our childhood)

Thank you bestie for the amazing day! There are friends and then there are best friends, once again happy birthday to the best friend that I could have ever asked for!


美人鱼的眼泪
是一个连伤心都
透明的世界

No comments:

Post a Comment