[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Pull the stars down from the sky, so I could wish on them all.

These few days, I have been chilling at home, catching up with my Korean variety shows and feeling bitter about wasting my life away LOL...

(A little girl trying out rock climbing)

So I decided to explore Singapore and finally ventured out a little further from my house estate! I eventually ended up at Kallang Wave Mall! The mall is located within the 'Sports Hub', so there are many sports facilities nearby. One can head over to run at the Stadium, do dragon-boating and even attempt rock climbing! But #sorrynotsorry, yours truly is not sporty so yup x.x

My main purpose of heading there was to try this 13 Stages restaurant that was opened by the celebrity host Mark Lee! They serve 7 different types of chicken rice, and 13 types of coffee from the different Malaysia states! It was quite cool~

(Kaya Butter Wraps)

For appetizers, we order this Kaya Butter Wraps that was super overrated. LOL, it costs $2.50 which is quite cheap in my opinion, but I expected something better because I personally I love eating wraps!

(Three types of chicken rice)

Basically, we ordered three different flavors of chicken so we can share among the three of us. I have to say that the chicken tasted mediocre.

(Curry chicken)

((Dang Gui Chicken)

(Ginger Chicken)

(Coffee from Perlis and Pulau Pinang)

The food was not fantastic, but I will definitely still head back to the restaurant for their coffee! Their coffee is to die-for~ Next time if you are considering to chill at some cafe and do up some work, you can visit this place! Their coffee are generally cheaper than the typical cafes you find out there.


In your arms,
I found a strength inside of me.
And in your eyes,
there's a light to guide me.
I would be lost without you.
And all that my heart could ever want,
has come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment