[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, December 14, 2018

'Cause your love is the greatest gift of all.

Happy belated birthday to bestie, Vivian Ng! Best friends are friends who keep your embarrassing secrets private. Thank you for always keeping my less than proud moments under wraps. I think I have too many of them, and I do not want to lose my image HAHAHA!

Meeting for dinner because the busy lady is working, and she only has time to meet me for dinner. We were back to our favourite place Itacho for dinner! No idea why, but we always eat Japanese food whenever we head out?!

(This teriyaki squid is the bombz)

(Salmon Sushi)

(More salmon sushi)

(Salmon sashimi with salmon sushi roll)

We have serious issues LOL, did we just order salmon and just salmon for the entire meal?! This shows our love for salmon HAHAHA. Also on a side note, thanks for making me run all the way to Suntec City just to get your Xiaomi portable charger before the shop closes. T.T I lost all the weight gained from the meal.

Anyways, my presence is your present LOL - inside joke. But don't worry, I got you a real present too! A super nice blush palette! :P When I think back to all the things we've been through, I'm so thankful that I got to go through everything with you by my side. Happy birthday to my best friend who will never let me go through it alone!


Every time I hear our music play,
Reminds me of the things that we've been through.
In my mind I can't believe it's true.
But in my heart the reality is you.

No comments:

Post a Comment