[ nos-tal-gia ]

Sunday, December 23, 2018

Strangers can become best friends just as quickly as best friends can become strangers.

I have been keeping myself busy these days with an internship, so all's good! :D Feeling so blessed because I felt that my life is going back on track. We will take things slowly and hopefully everything will work out in the end!~ Let's hope that 2019 will be a better year!

Anyways, there have been many drama going on in my school department these days, and I just hope that everything will die down soon. As much as I don't have a great sense of belonging to school, I still hope that my school's reputation won't be tarnished x.x

(Genki Sushi)

Throwback to the last day of school.

After my NM4102 presentation which I think we did well, Vivian Phang and I headed to Genki Sushi for a celebratory meal. Hehes, we ordered everything salmon and it was all so good! I missed their Mentaiko salmon! :D If there’s something that I would thank CNM for, it is for connecting me to my old pal again. We were secondary school mates who lost contact ever since we went our separate ways in JC, but we met again coincidentally in University because we were doing the same major. For this, I’m grateful! Really.

(Train Selfie)

So after the meal, I went to find JJ and we ended up at Singapore’s oldest reservoir, the MacRitchie Reservoir. As you can see from the photo above, wearing a skirt and wedges, someone is obviously in the wrong outfit for hiking. T.T

(The skies are blue!)

(View from the Tree Top Walk)

(And the best thing is, there wasn't anyone here)

It felt great to breathe in fresh air, and it was a great exercise considering that it had been quite some time since I last hiked! One thing to be thankful for, is the minimal sunlight LOL! I really cannot stand the afternoon sun x.x However, it rained the day before, so the ground is a little muddy...

Also, I said goodbye to my favourite wedges which I bought all the way from Korea. It survived the 3h long hike, but it died the moment I reached home x.x Sighs.


Find someone who wants to
invest in you, learn from you,
see you win, support your vision
and fall in love with you daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment