[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul.

I struck gold when you became my friend. I am so glad that we met, and you don't know how much my life has changed because of you. Dear Hui Qi, I hope you have the happiest birthday. Happy belated birthday, bestie! :D

(Grilled Fish with Rice)

Dined at Hot Tomato because Hui Qi was craving for that, but there wasn't anymore student deals because we only reached the place at 7pm plus. We ended up ordering their normal mains, and I got myself their Grilled Fish with Rice dish.

One word of advice, stick to their pasta. I was quite famished because of a long day at work, so I wanted something more filling. However, apparently rice is a bad choice... T.T

(Cakes from Lady M)

We dropped by Lady M after the dinner, and we ordered their signature Vanilla Mille Crepes Cake for Hui Qi and the 'Gateau Aux Marrons' cake for myself. My cake has a fanciful name, but basically it is almond flour cake with whipped cream and chestnut cake. It is not bad actually, I would rate it a 9/10 because it is very nutty and not very sweet!

Celebrating our 9 years of friendship~ Thanks for being the big sister in my life even though I am supposedly older than you, hahaha. Thanks for taking care of me, and guiding me in my studies/life. We have come so far! You simply are the best, never spend a moment doubting it. So keep shining, my bright star. Have the best birthday!


Oh, angel sent from up above.
You know you make my world light up.
When I was down, when I was hurt,
You came to lift me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment