[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

They say look out the window to find happiness but all I need to do is look at you.

If I can tell Santa what to give you, it would be happiness and peace, not just this Christmas, but for the entire year. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone! :D

Christmas Wonderland
- Gardens by the Bay -

(Admission Tickets)

Guess which two idiots did not buy tickets online in time, then we ended up having to pay extra $2 each to buy tickets on site. They didn't even let us keep the physical tickets for souvenir purpose!!

(Lights dancing in the sky)

There were many people, but thankfully it was not very crowded. Perhaps it was because we went on a weekday night. The main attraction - the Luminarie light structure - was quite disappointing, because they put this mirror maze thing in it which just ruined the entire structure. T.T

(But we managed to snap a nice photo with Santa)

I think this was the main highlight of our visit hahahaha! The queue into the Santa's Grotto was quite short, and there were some other magnificent structures in the room! We were taking photos halfway when a cute little girl just wiggled her way into our photo. Damn cute, we took a selfie together in the end. I love kids! :D

(Picturesque)

'twas a great night :D Thanks JH for accompanying me. Hope everyone had a great Christmas too!


Life is a drink and love is a drug.
Oh, now I think I must be miles up.
When I was a river dried up,
You came to rain a flood.

No comments:

Post a Comment