[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, December 29, 2018

I want to be the only hand you ever need to hold.

(We love the decorations on the cake!)

No logcake for Christmas this year, because I found something more interesting! Presenting to you Merry Berry Earl Grey Christmas cake from BreadTalk! It is a earl grey flavoured chiffon cake layered with earl grey cream and caramelized apple filling, topped with fresh strawberries. The taste of the earl grey is quite strong, and I really love it!

(Waste of resources)

But sometimes, I wonder why do they need to keep the cake in such a big box?! If you peer at it closer, the cake is less than half the size of the box, LOL.

(Spread of savoury goodness)

My sister and I had some Capitaland Mall vouchers, so yay to free lunch at Pizzahut! We ordered from their student meal specials, and unfortunately they do not serve our favourite lasagne >.< In the end, I got their Chicken Pomodoro Spaghetti which tastes great. My sister ordered the Curry Zazzle Baked Rice which sucks, and it is way too spicy for the both of us. T.T

But another bonus point, we had four free Honey Baked Wings! Pizzahut implemented a new system, whereby we need to use our mobile phones to place orders via either their website or application. And if you use their new ordering system, Pizzahut will serve you free chicken wings! Good deal yeahs? We are definitely not rejecting free food, thanks for making our day :D

(Hershey Ice Cream Cone)

This had got to be my favourite ice cream cone flavor from McDonald! I'm so addicted to it, because it really tastes like the Hershey chocolate! Thanks Macs, I am so impressed.

(Christmas gifts from JH!)

Also, a couple of days back, the boy travelled all the way to my workplace to find me for lunch, and to pass me this bag of stuff :D I feel so blessed. On a side note, I can't express enough excitement about my upcoming trip to Japan with my bestie Amanda! Super expensive city, but I hope that my graduation trip will be fun!


毒苹果始终是毒苹果,
绝不能因为饿了而把它吞下。

No comments:

Post a Comment