[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

You got me feeling drunk and high.

(Cheers to the New Year!)

Another 1-for-1 promotion at Starbucks, and we definitely are not going to miss it! My sister and I grabbed their Christmas flavors without hesitation - Gingerbread Latte and Toffee Nut Crunch Latte. Personally, I prefer the latter! :D

It was a crazy week because there's suddenly many things to clear at work before I head for my holiday trip to Japan. And I also got called for job interviews and writing tests, and everything was just cramped within this one week. It was simply mentally draining. T.T Crossing my fingers and praying to my lucky stars that everything will go well!

(Salted Egg Potato Chips)

Throwback to happier times. I suddenly missed going back to school. T.T My life is now is just full of worries, with my biggest worry about not being able to find a job. Sighs, life of an unemployed.

Anyways, JH and I dropped by Habitat by Honestbee awhile back because it was highly-raved with all the new technology and stuff like that. To be honest, I wasn't all that impressed LOL. But since we already specially made the trip down (p.s. that place is so ulu), I am not going home empty-handed. I left with a bag of salted egg potato chips in the end, and my verdict is that Irwins' taste nicer. But hmm.. recently Irwins is in the news regarding dead lizards being found in their products?? Ewwww.

(A bowl of warm soup for the rainy weather)

The grandfather requested to have his birthday lunch at Pastamania, and so Pastamania it is. It is funny how everyone wanted to reserve a Chinese restaurant to celebrate his birthday, but he insisted that he wanted to satisfy his cravings for Western food instead. LOLOL~ I mean, elderly usually prefer to eat Chinese cuisine isn't it!

(Garlic bread and my half-eaten pizza)

Trying my best to make everything look aesthetic because guess who was too famished and dug in before realizing that a photo has not been taken x.x Didn't manage to take photos of all the dishes that we ordered, so this time round I shall review their more interesting pasta flavors!

(Salted Egg Chicken Pasta)

The salted egg sauce is slightly grainy but I think overall it is still quite flavorful. The pasta is complemented by deep fried chicken chunks which are quite tender as well.

(Tom Yum Seafood Pasta)

This is wayyyy too sour for my liking. This is my go-to pasta dish whenever I head to Pastamania during my secondary school days, but I have no idea why it became so bad now?! Times have changed, and tastes have changed but why did it changed for the worse T.T

(Laksa Seafood Pasta)

This dish is just plain weird. Pastamania is so disappointing. I feel that their usual pasta dishes taste so much better than their newly-launched fusion flavoured pasta. In all honesty, I think their usual pasta dishes doesn't taste that great either. If you have more budget, I am pretty sure there are many more nicer spaghetti restaurants around!


Oh, angel sent from up above.
I feel it coursing through my blood.
Life is a drink, your love's about
to make the stars come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment