[ nos-tal-gia ]

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Love is not just looking into each other's eye, but looking outward together in the same direction.

Spent the entire day trying to teach my parents how to play Daidi and Bridge (poker card games), just so during the Chinese New Year we can find four players easily to start the game. LOL! My mum doesn't really understand the game, but she still manage to win by luck. Okay lorhs #beginnerluck #jealous

(The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf)

I decided to go running this morning, and when I pass by Lot 1 shopping mall, I saw a newly-opened store!! Super excited because there is a high chance that there are promotions! :D We ended up buying two Medium size cups of cookie crumble ice blended drinks for $6 each. 

Loving Lot 1 now because there are so many drink options available - from Liho to Koi, Starbucks and Coffee Bean. Nearby YewTee Point has Koi, Liho, KECHA and R&B 巡茶 as well. It is paradise?!

(Swensens Ice Cream)

Played pool with JH, and even though I suck at playing, it was quite fun lehs hahaha! Wah I think the last time I touched the stick was like 4 years ago? Super rusty LOL. And after the game, we rewarded ourselves with 1-for-1 promotion for Swensens ice cream! Verdict: diabetes.

On a separate day, I met the extended family for dinner at Hong Kong Street to err... celebrate pre-Chinese New Year. LOL, we always need to find a reason to justify our expensive eats.

(My favourite cereal prawns and baby kailan)

(Fish and sambal kangkong)

(Soup)

(Prawn-paste chicken)

The prawn-paste chicken is really the bombz. This is my always-must-order dish from the restaurant, and so far I haven't found any other places that sell prawn-paste chicken better than this food place!

To end on this note, I love tzechar!!


When a woman loves a man,
the sweetest thing in the world,
is to hear him admit that,
he treasures her.

No comments:

Post a Comment