[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, March 15, 2014

So this is love, so this is what makes life divine.

Went to NUS Open House today with Amanda after my music lessons. Hahahas! :D Damn Kaiyuan and Weina who never join us. Today was a 二人世界 for me and the retarded Amanda. LOL! :D

Got some goodies from NUS. Not as good as NTU's though, who gave out pens and post-its and teddy bears (which I didn't managed to get it cause I came late). I only got pencil case and a pouch from NUS? >.< Life sucks. LOLOL! I'm cheapo much.

Hahahas, acquired information about the psychology and business areas. Hmm, three years to obtain a degree (as compared to four years in NTU, for psychology I mean). Psychology sounds very interesting now. Hahahas, ABB/C. Here I come! :DDD

(Starbucks with the dearest)

Then we parted ways, and I went to meet my family for dinner at Paradise @ Lot 1. Woohoo!~ Great food to celebrate I don't know what. LOLOL! :D Life's great with great food. Hehes! ^^

(All-time favourite dessert: red bean pancake)

(Best dish of the dinner: xiaolongbaos!)

(Meimei's 炸酱面)

(Daddy's spicy hot dumplings ramen)

(Mummy ordered 酸辣 ramen)

(More spicy dumplings!)

Are you salivating already? Hohoho! :P


The sweet smelling spring breeze blows.
The feeling of sunshine on my cheeks is great.
I enjoy watching the white petals dance in the sky,
as I walk down the street with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment