[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, March 15, 2014

You don't spell love, you feel it.

I want daisies in my hair, green tea in my hand, and love in my heart.

Was thinking about some stuff recently. Since change is the only constant, I need to get rid of some old things around me, and grab some new ones. In this case, I'm talking about objects. LOLOL! :D I need some new things in my life tooos. /winks winks/ Hehes!

First on the list:

Yesh! Polaroid camera! I am determined to get one for myself soon. So pretty! But I want a hello kitty one. LOL! So sweet-looking! <3

Second on the list:

A Craftholic collection! :D LMAO, I think they very pretty, especially the above design. So cool sia!


This design is also very pretty! I'm in love with Craftholic plushies now. LOLOL! :D

Third on the list:

Yes, a life-sized bear. Hahahahas! This size! :P LOLOL, I'm not a kid!

Gah, the above quite unrealistic, LOL! :D Just my own fantasy. Anyways, after much thinking, I still can't decide on what to get for a birthday present. :3 Hahahas, so buy me whatever you guys want. But plush toys (eg. pooh bears) is a big no-no! LOLOL!! Unless they are Craftholic or the life-sized bearbear :P Hahahahas! I have enough plush toys at home already, x.x I have a family of three poohs, #justsaying

I like Rilakkuma and UglyDoll related items though. Oops! :D Hahahahas! 

Get me something practical and preferably cute! I don't like decorative items. (: Or maybe a wallet? The interior of my current wallet spoilt already x.x Or maybe Victoria's Secret Body Mist? 


I'm fine with accessories as well. Maybe like these holographic kind of necklace? Quite pretty, LOLOL! :D

Maybe I should grab a new messenger bag soon, since mine spoiled a few weeks ago (the strap somehow broke T.T) LOL! :D I like the vintage feel ones, especially those brown in colour. Haven't found the design that I like though.
(Example of such bags)

Okayys, 你们自己看着办. LOL, don't have to be the ones that I listed here. Up to you luh, :P I'm free and easy. Hahahas!


Love melts to the warm spring light.
Love blows in the rustling wind.
When the wind blows like today,
Like today, when the wind blows,
the first thing that came to my mind is you.

No comments:

Post a Comment