[ nos-tal-gia ]

Monday, March 17, 2014

Your love is my turning page where only the sweetest words remain.


(Ripped from Pinterest)


Just got back my econs case study common test yesterday and I had gotten a single digit, as usual. Sian much. So I found something inspirational (picture) to share, and to motivate myself and my readers. Hahahas! :D

Nobody says life will be easy, especially JC life. We have to learn all the content and skills within a mere two years. However, just keep trying, keep going! Things will get better, I believe. We don't have to care what others think about us. We are not stupid, we just need a longer time to unleash our potential (that's what I always tell Yinzhi when he scolds me stupid, LOL). So yeahs, jiayous everyone! We can do it!

The block tests are nearing and I am so not ready yet. T.T I really need some self-discipline and stop procrastinating. I realised I am unable to do work at night, LMAO. Shorter attention span and because everyone is online, I am more focused on my phone and the TV instead of my studies. Arghs. So nowadays I woke up early at like around 4.30am to do my work (during schooldays), so by approximately 11am, my face is like T.T already. LOLOL! :3

Skipped CO sectionals today for tuition. Self-tuition, as mentioned by Kaiyuan. Hahahas!~ :D But apparently, I'm procrastinating again and even blogging now. Unproductive much >.< I am supposed to rush out my GP summary and AQ now actually. LOL!

Anyways, back to yesterday. We had a CO camp, and I am grouped with XueEr, Joanne, Chengfei, ChenKai (?) and lastly, /drum rolls/ HUIQI. Are you kidding me?! Arghs, annoying much. She didn't irritate me yesterday and was quite nice to me though, but still. I am prejudiced against her. Sorry. Hahahas, :D

We did nothing but played some lame 'arrange the letters into a sentence silently'. Seriously, super time-wasting. Then we played dodgeball and captain's ball, which is more fun luh. LOL, they asked me to calculate projectile motion because apparently I always shoot at the angle that my teammates could not catch :3 Hahahahas!

There is day 2 of the camp (after lunch, which I will be going cause it is games). I hope things will get more fun! They say it will be amazing races, which I find exciting. LOL! :D Cheers to a better day!

Alright, back to my GP. Burden Bell sia, he said he wanted to send me the guidelines for summary and AQ but apparently, he didn't. AGAIN. Arghs. Slap him right and left sia!


Baby I just ran out of band aids.
I don't even know where to start,
because you can bandage the damage,
but you never really can fix a heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment