[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

You tortured my heart with a whip called hope.

CO camp yesterday was quite fun actually. LOL! :D Bonded a little with my groupmates, but I guess we will still act as strangers if we see each others on the streets. Yeahs. Lmao. We got take one or two pictures, but they are all with Huiqi. >.<

The first game played was some race. Hmm, we had to hit the balloon a certain number of times without letting it hit the ground, then we have to do the elephant turns and jump rope immediately (dizzy much). After that, we have to tie our shoelaces together and walked around the track one round. Hahahas, something like a three-legged race, just that there are more people involved. Heng, my group is considered to be very small already. Hehehes! :DD

(My section, huqin, group photo)

Then we had food race, that will determine our dinner. First two groups will get pizza and bubbletea, middle four will get bentos, and the last two will kena mixed vegetable rice (which is literally vegetables, comprising long beans, eggs and potato). Hahahas, I laughed at Junho. (y) So the game, is something like running man (just that this time no ripping of nametags). We have to find pieces of paper hidden in every corner of the school, then find station masters, chase them, do some forfeits to get more pieces of paper to earn points.

(The three of them are eating pizza, except me T.T)

So the forfeits that my group did, was ... TingFang made us run around the Ohana five rounds within 3 minutes, YanRu made us do 15 push-ups whilst shouting AJCO, Xinze made us take picture of the statue from different angles (but apparently, we misunderstood his task, so the piece of note was given to the other group), and ZiXun made us dance Gangnam Style (Tony Lee walked past at that moment). Ran after Munpin for nothing because he had no more slips of paper left x,x So yeahs, my whole afternoon was spent running and running around in school. && I really sweat. I sweat more than I ran 2.4km. LOL!

(My section!)

(My section, with Junho looking funny here)

Then afterwards, we played Capture the Flag'. We must guard our own flag to prevent others from snatching it away, whilst trying to snatch others' flag. LOL! :D The competitive side of me emerged, and I became violent. Was trying to block both LiJun and this J1 girl, and I think I grabbed them so hard that their hands were bruised T.T LOLOL! So yeahs!

It was quite fun yesterday luh, overall. However, I was dog tired the moment I reached home, so I just KO straight. LOLOL! :D

(CO full strength!)


And who do you think you are?
Running around leaving scars,
Collecting your jar of hearts,
And tearing love apart.

You're gonna catch a cold,
From the ice inside your soul.
So don't come back for me.
Who do you think you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment