[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Count the memories, not the calories.

Hooyah! (: It has been a gloomy week last week, but optimism is more of my style, so... throwback to 26 March 2015. A special day to celebrate the birth of an annoying person aka le babysis. :DD

After much selection, we decided on a high-tea buffet @ Goodwood Park Hotel. Partially because it is a buffet that can be refilled (y'know some hotels call their buffet a buffet but actually they serve you a tray of desserts and that's it, so it is actually not a buffet, and I wonder why they call it a buffet to mislead people?!). Anyways, it is my very first high-tea buffet so I was actually freaking excited the day before. Mwahahahas! (:

(The exterior)

Hahahahas, the hotel looks akin to a palace rights! But only the exterior looks like it, because the moment I walked in, I felt as though I had just walked in a museum. T.T There are gigantic paintings and photos of famous (?) people and stuff. :3

Zeng zeng zeng!

(Fried Food)

(Bread puddings, creme brulee!)

P.S. The lighting very nice horhs? But it is just for show only. Hahahahas, I walked in to take pictures of the food before the buffet starts and the chefs/waiters on the light for me, guess it makes the food looks more appetising. :P Their service is good. Hahahahas!

(Croissants and sandwiches)

(Pastries)

This is how the food looks like after I finished my phototaking session. Hahahahas! (: Still looks good without the lighting nonetheless!

(Chocolate-y desserts)

(Multi-tier (?) Desserts)

Hahahahas, I felt myself salivating once again. Geez, that place is literally heaven! I have no more regrets. LOLOL! (:

(Memorable croissants and sandwiches)

Even though sandwich is a food that is easily available, like the 7-11 stores, somehow their sandwich is very memorable for me. Hahahahas! The bread is super soft and literally melts in your mouth, and the sauce that they use is like a secret receipe. Geeez. I'm craving for some now T.T

(Favourites)

Hahahahas, sweet treats! (: Albeit being too sweet, I still love biting on them. Hahahahas! On cloud nine.

(Fried food)

Waseh, nuggets, potato wedges, popcorn chicken, and some seafood thing. Finger-licking good omg. But I didn't take a lot because I don't want to die so fat. Hahahahahas! (:

(Overview of whats constantly on our table)

(A cuppa tea)

(Espresso)

Little did I know a cup of espresso is like so freaking small -.- Hahahahas! (: One person is entitled to two drinks, and being a mocha fanatic as I am, I ordered a hot mocha and an iced mocha. It is even better than Starbucks because I find Starbucks a little too sweet. Hahahahahas! (: My sister got a hazelnut drink and a macchiato, whilst my mama ordered a Sweet France tea and espresso.

Psshhh, the aroma of the Sweet France tea is damn alluring omg. I'm in love with it!

(Colourful plate of fruits)

Hahahahas, their fruits look super appetising because they come in all kinds of colours and shapes. :D Brighten up my life, LOL!

(Le sis with her sandwich craze)

(Sweet pastries!)

Once again, happy belated birthday to my dearie birthday girl! (: Hahahahas, I sponsored all her make-up products for her SYF performance as a birthday gift. LOLOL! WHEN I DONT EVEN HAVE ANY FOR MYSELF.

(Durian Rainbow Cake)

(Durian strudel, cakes and puffs)

Walked past a shop in the hotel and spotted these fanciful sweet treats that made me gasped in awe. How nice if I were to have a durian rainbow cake for birthday! But it. Is. Freaking. Expensive. T.T

Hahahahahas, and before I forget, it's Infinite's Hoya's birthday on 28 March!!

(Birthday boy!)

Charming smile. Electric shock. Hahahahahas! (: A great dancer who is always awkward around people. Lmao. But still cute nonetheless! ♡


No silver or no gold could dress me up so good.
You're the glitter in the darkness of my world.
Just tell me what to do, I'll fall right into you.
Going under cast a spell, just say the word,
I feel your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment