[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

When a lovely flame dies, smoke gets in your eyes.

Say hello to April! (: It is my favourite month of the year, because it means that my birthday is nearing. Lmao! Presents please! Yet I'm not really looking forward to being 19, because it would mean that I will reach the big 2 soon, and along with it comes responsibilities. Nooooooo. I still wanna be a small kid. Sighpie. :3

And yeahs today is April Fool but it doesn't feel like it because there is nobody to prank me, and this kinda make me miss my class and my class jokers, specifically Hongwei and Prash. LOLOL!

Anyways, just found this ancient post that I typed long ago. LOLOL! (: Shall just share it less it become a waste.

Café-Hopping with Vian :D

Back to Holland Village, which is like my second home now. Omg. I've been here umpteen times ever since A's ended and sadly to say, I am a little bit sick of the place now. LOLOL!

First stop: Craft Bakery & Café

(YAY to good food!)

(I love my giffen)

(Prawn Aglio Olio)

Only ordered a dish because we weren't hungry. It was a little bland at first, but the taste got better the more we eat. The prawns are fresh, but I'd prefer D'Good's. Hahahas! & wts, they got service charge, so the prices weren't net. :/ Arghs!

Second stop: Mu Parlour Café

A place known specially for their desserts though they serve main courses too. (: I was actually super excited for this because I had read some good reviews on it. And you know my love for desserts... :P

(Zesty Lime Tart)

(Pumpkin Tart)

(Passionfruit Cheesecake)

So every Tuesday, there is a 1-for-1 promotion for tarts. (: Thank gawd for this, because these small tiny sweet desserts are freaking expensive. $8 for a dessert that is smaller than the size of your palm. T.T But yeahs, they ran out of lemon meringue tart (which I excitedly wanted desperately to try). Their Zesty Lime Tart is not bad. Their Pumpkin Tart is just so-so. The Passionfruit Cheesecake is creative but the taste is a bit weird at first taste, though it gets better the more you try it.

Third Stop: D'Good Café

(Green Tea Latte with Red Velvet Cake)

Back to D'Good Café. I think this is the best café for desserts in the entire Holland Village. Or maybe it is because I have a fetish with green tea latte recently and they have it. Hahahahas! :D A more plain latte art this time, but it still tastes good as usual. My virgin try for this Red Velvet Cake and it tasted not bad tooos though I preferred the Maple Seasalt Cheesecake. Hahahas! We stayed and chatted till the café closed and we were forced to leave. LOLOL! :D

(My very first Infinite album!)

(My Sungyeol photocard)

Hahahas, anyways Vian went Taiwan and got me this lovely album for a souvenir which got me so hyped up! :DD Hahahas! Despite not getting Woohyun's photocard, but Sungyeol's my second bias, so still #happykid96. Hahahas! && many thanks for lugging home my pastries and 铁蛋(which I have serious cravings for) and my Lowry Farm clothes. LOLOL! 辛苦你了! ♡

I love my giffen. Cheers!


But as if to knock me down,
Reality came around.
And without so much as a mere touch,
Cut me into pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment