[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Amazing things happen when you distance yourself from negativity.

Decided to revamp my blog to celebrate this joyous month of April. Change is the only constant lmao. (:

(Ripped from Photobucket)

Typing this in the comfort of my bed as the thunder roared and lightning split the sky. I love to sleep during rainy days, very cooling. (:

So...

I'm glad that my yeye's condition has improved. He is looking much better now, and today he even managed to gesture to me when I went to visit him. That's good; one must have the will to live and not give up on life. Please do get well soon! It pained me to see him suffering the past few weeks, tossing and turning because of the unbearable pain. The heart-wrenching feeling you have when you are unable to do anything except to see the pain engulf your loved one is just horrible. Kudos to my yeye for pulling through this.

On a happier note...

I went on a night movie and supper date with my lovelies two days ago - Seah, Weina, Moehan and Yangfan. We watched The Con Artists, a korean film. To be honest, I didn't know beforehand the movie is screened in Singapore. Hahahahahas!


(Symmetry is absolutely detested!)


(Poster)

The movie plot was so-so. The tricks that they have up in their sleeves seemed very common in such a movie genre, so it doesn't interest me as much. But the plus point is that the male leads are freaking hawt, especially Lee Hyunwoo, omg.

(Kim Woobin)

(Lee Hyunwoo)

(Cutesy Lee Hyunwoo)

Hahahas, I hereby declare my new found idol - Lee Hyunwoo. Now I can be more sure that I prefer guys with single eyelid. :DDD

Updated: To a certain someone who had been copying me - my style of writing, ripping off my insta photo, and even changing blogskin when I change - YOU DAI. Hahahahahas! (:



Like a predator and prey,
He'll tear my heart away,
He'll chew me to the bone,
and leave me rotting here alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment