[ nos-tal-gia ]

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Do your best, and be a little better than you are.

My idea of a perfect Sunday morning:
lazing on my sofa reading a book. In the background, music will dance to my ears as I take a sip of my cuppa of caramel latte.

Yeahs wishful thinking. T.T

I was tasked to clean the floor today. Armed with a vacuum cleaner that makes irritating buzzing noise (what a nice background music) and a mop, I spent all my energy travelling to all corners of my house, wiping and cleaning them till the floors become shiny with no speck of dust. T.T And yeahs, I did drink caramel latte (the instant kind) :/

My back is sore after all the fuss, and yet I was tasked with the next household assignment: ironing clothes. The exact reason why I hate buying apparels that need ironing. Arghs.

P.S. I bet I am the first choice as a daughter-in-law now. Hahahahahas! (:

&& in a bid to live a healthier lifestyle, I bought a packet of Quacker oats to eat for breakfast. It turned out to be super duper sweet, too sweet for my liking. Yeahs, oats are supposedly no fats, high fibre, blahs blahs blahs, but this Quacker brand turns out to be HIGH sugar. T.T Like wts, no warning sign given. Arghs. I'll be better off with my bread. :/

(With the bae)

Throwback to the mini meetup with Wanying to celebrate her belated birthday. (: We went Star Vista to dinner, before climbing to the sky garden there to chillax and chit-chat. And yes! I finally found my favourite night spot. The view there is nothing short of amazing. And I love the feeling of cold breeze blowing on my face. Terrific! ♡

Hahahas, anyways off topic:
11 more days to the special day :D
LOLOLOLOL


Picture perfect memories,
Scattered all around the floor.
And if you hurt me, well that's okay baby,
Only words bleed.

No comments:

Post a Comment