[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, March 5, 2015

You're on my heart just like a tattoo.

(Ripped from Tumblr)

"When it comes to clothing, relationships and most other important things in life, chasing perfection is pointless. It's how you flaunt your flaws that matters."

I guess this is how I shall comfort myself over my terrible A's results. :3

Life's a bitch these days. I've been feeling so f*cked up, so stressed about everything. Before the release of results, I was stressed over how this stupid piece of paper will determine my fate, my future. After the release of results, I am stressed about the courses that I have to take in the universities. Arghs.

Sometimes, I do have the thought that perhaps getting such lousy grades is advantageous because it sort of help you to eliminate some choices? For instance, I was contemplating between psychology and business/accountancy initially. Apparently now, my results had decided for me. Psychology is the way to go.

I do have passion for psychology. It is something that I dreamt of studying since young. I want to embark in the healthcare industry. I know what I want. I was initially considering business/accountancy only because that I have the perception that it is a money-making industry. Well, most people think that way too.

And yes. After deciding on the course that I want, it is time to choose between NUS or NTU. Sure, I guess I think way too far. I should actually stop thinking about this. I'm not even sure if I will be accepted into either because my grades didn't quite make the cut. They differed slightly. But still, I can't stop myself from thinking. True, NUS is more prestigious and rank higher in the world blahs blahs  blahs, but I felt that NTU is more environmental-friendly and it appeals more to me?

But then again, I want to be a clinical psychologist and I have to get a Masters before I can register myself as a practitioner. However, NTU don't offer Masters course and I'll have to apply to NUS after all? Yet I'm still not sure if I want to further my studies all the way till Masters, or just stop at Honours will do.

Besides this, I am stressed about my other options. Between NIE and Biological Science, what should be my second and third choice? Sighpie. Life's not easy.

Choices. Choices. Choices. Having too much choices is not a good thing. Discuss.


Don't look back, got a new direction
I loved you once, needed protection
You're still a part of everything I do
You're on my heart just like a tattoo
Just like a tattoo, I'll always have you

No comments:

Post a Comment