[ nos-tal-gia ]

Sunday, April 19, 2015

People who shine from within don't need the spotlight.

Living the life of a princess
(Part V)

Happy birthday to Xiaofang bae! Hahahahas, I love how we always make it a point to celebrate our birthdays together years after years because our age difference is a mere 4 days. LOLOL! I still remember myself opting to go AJ because of you (I am a follower, sadly), and although we are of different classes, we joined the same CCA under the same section. Great sacrifice from you to join me in my section. :D

(5 years of friendship and still counting)

This year, we only met up for dinner. But nonetheless, it still felt great because there is no awkwardness between us, and I felt so much at ease chatting with my old friend. Thanks for the great dinner over at Ichiban Boshi and dessert llaollao, :DD

(New addition to the family)

Spot the middle rainbow Craftholic. Hahahahas, thanks Xiaofang for the gift. I am ready to take on the next Craftholic dolly for my collection. LOL! (Okay I lied. I don't really like receiving soft toys. I like practical stuff.) Hahahas! :/ But still, it's okay. The idea of a Craftholic collection sounds pretty unique and amazing. :D

And I want to dedicate another segment of the post to le bestie Huiqi. Funny how our interests and personalities are totally opposites - I am North pole, you are South pole. Hahahahas! (: But they say opposites attract. I'm grateful for the past 6 years of friendship.

(Why do I seem like I suffer from hair loss -.-)

Feeling exhilarated because I finally got off my lazy ass and went to exercise by playing table tennis with this woman. Endorphins released. And this woman booked the table at 9am CCK, which I thought it was super early although the sports hall is in CCK. And she lives in Hougang T.T

She treated me lunch at Pizzahut because I have no idea what I want for a present. Then we headed to do my favourite past time - the ktv. LOLOL! Researched and realised CCK Kbox is cheaper compared to the other Kbox outlets, and so there we go! Three hours of non-stop singing till our voices became hoarse now.

Anyways, I have come to love Jay Chou songs again, his new songs in particular. I especially find his lyrics super meaningful, and the tunes are still as catchy as ever. He is truly a pioneer in the music industry, a legendary figure. (Y)


Maybe this is wishful thinking.
Probably mindless dreaming.
And if we loved again,
I swear I'd love you right.

No comments:

Post a Comment