[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, April 18, 2015

You and I, we're like diamonds in the sky.

To the one who is always there for me no matter rain or shine.

Living the life of a princess
(Part IV)

(That day with the kiddo)

Glad to bring my kiddo out to Orchard after work, where I finally got to try Supply and Demand. Everyone is saying how nice it is etc etc, and it kind of excites me... So I pulled Seah along for dinner there using my birthday as an excuse. LOL!

Supply and Demand is an Italian-fusion restaurant, serving mainly pastas and pizzas. Their appetisers look amazing and I'd had ordered some if only their prices are appealing to me too. Their truffle fries cost SGD17 like whut?! /cries/ I could just top-up SGD3 more to get another pizza. ._____.

(Provinciale)


(Macchiato)

Our menu for the day:
Provinciale - pizza with chicken chunks and a soft egg in the center
Macchiato - which Seah claims that it is super bitter

I love the pizza. I love how the toppings complement each other perfectly, bringing out an unforgettable taste on my tastebuds. I love the soft egg in the middle of the pizza, especially when the egg yolk started flowing out. The pizza is perfect, if only the crust is softer. It is a bit hard for my braces T.T (Burden braces) And to be honest, I do not feel full after savoring the pizza. LOLOL, it is more of a tea rather than a dinner although we ate 4 slices each. x.x

P.S. I did not eat supper that day. I don't feel full, neither do I feel hungry. LOL.


(Camwhore)


(More camwhore sessions)

Sitting in the middle of the bridge/walkway while we camwhore, whilst being judged by many eyes around. Hahahahas! I love the lighting and everything, but why can't my lousy phone brings out the beauty of the setting? T.T Sighpie. Apple ought to invent a product for Android users to download Apple camera hahahas!


(Santa Claus is coming tooooo ... town!)

Hahahas, special thanks to my kid for her lovely presents. Kudos to the scrapbook handmade with love by her, it is truly a beautiful art piece. I will call it a masterpiece (only our mutual friends will understand how lousy her art is). Hahahas! And I am in love with the cutesy socks that she got me!

I am grateful for her existence in my life. She is an innocent sotong who is super blur at times most of the times, and sometimes she will 气死我 by asking idiot questions. But I still love her nonetheless. She is a great bestie to have. Thank you for everything. Loves.


So shine bright tonight.
You and I, we're beautiful
like diamonds in the sky.
Eye to eye, so alive,
we're beautiful like diamonds
in the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment