[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

This innocence is brilliant.

Living the life of a princess
(Part III)

Yours' truly finally turned nineteennn today. Nooooooo T.T And I'm suffering from the oldie symptoms - the older you get, the more you dread your birthdays because you don't want to turn old - and I'm not even that old yet. Sighpie :3 But ohwell, this special day still calls for a celebration. (I hope. In case you have no idea, Titanic sank on this very special day T.T)

P.S. I'm actually typing this post on a laptop without the lights on, and I am freaking proud of myself because I can type without looking at the keyboard, hahahas! (:

Anyways, back to topic. So guess who came to find me for lunch on my birthday! :P Hahahahas, le beloved bestie who lied that she was working and that she sneaked out during her lunch break to find me. And guess where she works at? Taiseng. From her workplace to Jurong Point needs an hour plus T.T AND I CANT BELIEVE THAT I AM SO GULLIBLE TO BELIEVE HER, thinking that "wah, she sacrificed being scolded by her superior for taking an ultra long break just for me." Hahahahas, but nonetheless I'm still thankful for her presence.

So Vian showed up with this humongous Minnie helium balloon that is longer than my body's length, and wtf, so damn freaking embarrassing. I wonder how she brought it over to Jurong all the way from her house. I mean, I have loads of trouble trying to bring it home because it was peak hour when I'm going home and my balloon just kept slapping people on their faces, and I just couldn't control Minnie. So sorry to the commuters that I caused inconvenience to! Oops! :(

(Cutie pies)

Credits to the ahgong who helped us to take a picture. It was probably his first time with a smartphone, so he had pretty much difficulties trying to take pictures, and he took pictures that cut off my Minnie balloon. But it is okay, because he is a nice elderly. :D

So we went to Seoul Hotpot for lunch, and we had a nice and sweet chat over a scrumptious meal. I was late for work (we took a 1.5hour lunch break) and thankgawd my superiors did not scold / did not notice I was late. Hahahas! :D And I received yet another present from her - cutesy little teddy bear with an alphabet Y printed on its tee.

(Trying to show the difference in height -.-)

Thanks to le bestie for the special trip down to the West although she lived so freaking far away in Sengkang (it's like Pluto and Mercury). Hahahas, she is one of a kind, a great bestie that I could ever ask for. Thanks for everything, especially your pleasant surprise! Loves.

xoxo.

Let the light guide your way.
Hold every memory as you go.
And every road you take will
always lead you home.

No comments:

Post a Comment