[ nos-tal-gia ]

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Strike the match, play it loud. Give love to the world.

Living the life of a princess
(Part I)

(Sweetie Pie)

Mandatory selfie @ the Rooftop of Vivocity before we embark on a seafood feast @ No Signboard to celebrate yours truly's birthday. An advanced birthday celebration last week with my maternal grandparents, uncles and aunties. Thank you! ☆

(The dancing lobsters)

(Lobster Salad)

(Crayfish)

(Frog)

(Tofu)

(Veggie)

There are other dishes but they were gobbled up quickly before I even had the chance to whip out my phone to take pictures of them. Arghs! But yay, they were truly delicious. I enjoyed the food but most importantly, I enjoyed myself. :D

Today, I give thanks to the people around me who celebrate my birthday together with me. It means a lot to me. Thank you. (:


You are the light and I'll follow.
You let me lose my shadow.
You are the sun, the glowing halo.
And you keep burning me up with
all your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment