[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Broken-winged.

(Ripped from nonprints.com)

When my boat is sinking, and there's no anchor to help me get my shit together...

Life's seriously a bitch these days. That overwhelming stress that I've never even once felt during the mugging for A's is devouring me now. Even as I'm heading to bed, I couldn't stop myself from thinking and worrying and panicking over life. Arghs. My life sucks.

And I think I'm starting to get incoherent.

This is the first time that I have participated big-time in the planning of a family holiday. I did it myself mostly, with some help from my mummy and sister. And I was so thrilled that my plans were going to be materialised until the coming of MERS, and that's where everything went haywired. x.x (background: I was planning a holiday to my dream place, South Korea). After one week plus of trying to get hold of the Singapore Airlines staff, I finally managed to cancel my flight to South Korea with a full refund. Thanks SIA for such efficiency and understanding so as to refund me wholly, because I actually purchased the cheap tickets which are strictly non-exchangeable and non-refundable. #happykid96 #justiceintheworld I was so pissed off with (I can't actually find something good to blame) because I wasted my 6 months of detailed itinerary planning (I went online to read blogs and even library to study travel guides), as well as the hassle of trying to cancel / get back refund for the flight tickets, hotel bookings and railway tickets. Good news is that my loss isn't that great. Bad news is the fact that all my efforts went down the drain. And that's really bad.

Left with only a week to my due travel date, it is nearly impossible to join any tours / come up with good itineraries / book suitable hotels and air tickets. And this left me even more stressed. And perhaps, lead me to my next big blunder...

*pulls hair*

I decided on Langkawi eventually, as it is far from South Korea (MERS area) and in close proximity to Singapore, but most importantly, small. This is easier for me to plan a 3-day itinerary. Lmao!

So apparently I wasn't clear-minded, and neither was my mummy, because somehow we were cockeyed and booked the wrong dates, resulting in us having to pay $200 more for one less travel day. Omg. How stupid are we. Lesson learnt: do not book / buy things online if you are not clear-minded. :/ So now, I am back to booking of flight tickets / hotels / planning itineraries, and the entire cycle repeats itself. Omg, I'm so sick of this already x.x Sighpie.


The wind caress your cheeks
Stars wrapped in your hair
Caught up in an endless scene
Paradise a shattered dream

No comments:

Post a Comment