[ nos-tal-gia ]

Monday, June 15, 2015

Pick my heart off the floor.

My weekends were exceptionally well. :D #happykid96

Finally took my BTT exam on Saturday after 2.5 months of waiting (which is torturous), and passed with flying colours! Hahahahas! The first exam that I scored 50/50 (aka full marks) ever since Primary 1? LOLOL! :D So thrilled! And to think I was so worried initially cause I didn't really studied much that week as I'm busy with my travel plans. :/ Good thing that BBDC forced the students to pass evaluation quiz before booking for the actual test. LOL! :D Because I studied for the quiz. Hehes!

So went Jurong Birdpark on Sunday because my mama had free tickets. Woohoo! Woke up exceptionally early, only to find gloomy skies. And it rained shortly after that. Sighpie. Hateful weather.

Undeterred, we went to camp in Macs to wait for the rain to stop. Had Macs breakfast after so long, cheers to hotcakes! Hahahahas, feeling so fat afterwards. :3

(Welfie!)

(The flamboyant flamingos)

(More flamingos)

Speed-walked throughout the birdpark because I already went there for countless of times. LOLOL! (: But still managed to catch the two bird shows.

(That white bird)

(Those two black birds)

Lmao! I don't know the name of the birds hahahahas! But the volunteers were damn brave to allow the birds fly over to them. That time I carried my aunt's pet bird, a cute lovebird, and I was trembling like mad. LOLOL! (FYI: The moment I passed the lovebird back to my aunt, it shitted on her hand)

(The tricks that they were trained to do)

Super kawaii! But it was a little hard to see the birds because it is too colourful. The birds are of different colours and the audience are wearing different shirts, so it was quite hard to spot the birds. Lmao.

(Snacktime!)

Virgin attempt at the highly-raved Krispy Kreme (I know I'm slow), and I didn't really like it. It is small-sized and not delicious at all (too sweet) and it costs $2.95 each?! Super not worth it! I ordered Red Velvet, and my sister Newyork Cheesecake flavour by the way. :3

Went to the Breeding and Research Center afterwards (after the bird show), and it was quite fascinating. (Y)

(The machine incubator)

(I forgot what process is this)

(This looks like a toaster to toast the chicks -.-)

(Cannot fathom why birds eat upside down)

(Fully grown bird, I think)

Time to head to the second bird show! This is more interesting to me because we are looking at vultures and hawks now. (They were not trained to do any tricks luh, I guess they were too wild for it LOL)

(The brave volunteer)

(If you think the bird is big here, take a look at the next picture)

(Enormous!?!)

(I think it is around the same size as a 2 year old kid?!)

(Soaring in the sky)

There were also females handling these big-sized creatures. Omg. Scary. The ladies looked super small size as compared to the gigantic birds...

And guess who I saw in the birdpark! My bestie, Amanda the penguin! Hahahahahas! :D

(A child penguin)

(Waddle waddle)

(I even saw Manda in the souvenir store)

Okay, that's all the pictures that I had taken. Great day at the Jurong Birdpark where I get to relieve the inner child in me. Hahahahas! (: Next destination: River Safari, here I come!


Maybe I'm dead now, the day is so still.
How do I run from the truth that is you.
The island is calling, they say I'm at fault,
Don't say I'm the one when we know that I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment