[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

I wanted words but I heard nothing.

Because I'm lazy, I am still in the midst of arranging my photos from Langkawi... So today's post shall be something related:

World's Top Gorgeous Beaches (Asia version)
(not in order)

Whilst researching for good vacation places prior to my trip, I came across beautiful places on the net. Shall add them to my bucket list. :D

1) Tanjong Rhu Beach, Langkawi, Malaysia
(A tick off my bucket list)

That darn crystal clear waters and smooth fine sand is simply breathtaking. I didn't just stopped at the beaches in Langkawi, I went island hopping as well and visited more beaches. The views that I saw were simply magnificent. Sentosa is peanuts. Hahahahas! (Shall upload le Langkawi pictures asap).

2) Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand
(I have a soft spot for the greenish-bluish waters)

Fun Fact: The ferry trip from Langkawi to Phuket is only 40 minutes (according to my mangrove boat tour's guide). I should have taken more leave and visit Phuket during this trip. Arghs, how come nobody tell me earlier that Phuket is just this near to Langkawi?! Ohwell.

3) Khao Phing Kan, Thailand
(aka James Bond Island)

This beach has been featured in one of the James Bond movie, and since then, it has been given the name 'James Bond Island'. 

4) Railay Beach, Krabi, Thailand
(Beach that is very popular with rock-climbers)

I finally knew that Krabi was in Thailand after Manda told me (I thought it sounded Egpytian -.-) Hahahas! :D This beach is only accessible by boat (tsktsk, prepares motion sickness pills).

5) Ko Lipe, Thailand
(White sandy beach anyone??)

Small island located in the Southern part of the Thailand's Andaman Sea. (P.S. I did ventured into the Andaman Sea during my Langkawi trip, and found it amazing because I actually received Thailand's phone signal LOLOL).

6) Gili Trawangan, Indonesia
(Another popular tourist destination)

Did Gili islands strike you? Hahahas! :D Sparkling turquoise waters that look so inviting!!!

7) Padang-Padang Beach, Bali, Indonesia
(Bali has tons of beautiful beaches, but this is one of the few that stood out from the rest.)

8) Nusa Dua Beach, Bali, Indonesia
(Great for people watching)

9) Coron, Palawan, Philippines
(It looks just like a photo out of a Geography textbook)

Sometimes I hate myself for not being able to swim. If only I could, I will surely attempt the parasiling, water ski and perhaps wakeboard. All seemed freaking awesome! I was tempted to try these out during my Langkawi trip but I was afraid that I will drown or something. The life jackets doesn't seemed that safe after all. Arghs.

10) White Beach, Boracay, Philippines
(If I never remember wrongly, I think my Maths tutor Tony Lee went here for honeymoon or something? Hahahas! :D)

Credits: All pictures ripped from Google images

So of course there are many other beautiful looking beaches around, I'm just sharing some of the nice beaches that I saw on the Internet. Shall do up another post on the world's top gorgeous beaches outside of Asia soon (if I don't procrastinate LOLOL)!


Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die,
life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams go,
life is a barren field frozen with snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment