[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

She's the exclamation mark in the happiest sentence that I could ever possibly write.

Perhaps it has been raining in my backyard for too long, because happiness has stopped flowering. I have neglected this little garden of mine, allowing the lovely flowers to droop and wilt. They are drowning in the tears from the skies, and struggling to stay alive from the overpowering weeds.

Now, it's time to take charge and start tending this beautiful place. Mow the yard, trim the hedges. Snip out all the weeds that is strangling these flowers. Learn to grow and care for the flora, love the leaves and flowers. Touch them gently, for your soft touch will make them smile. Flowers of happiness will start blossoming again.

Went Itacho Sushi for dinner the other day with le giffen, Vian, and viola! I am in heaven. Hahahahas! The sushi tasted extremely good (but my heart ached extremely as well). :/

(Salmon Sashimi!)

(Scallop Sushi)

(Squid)

(Roasted Salmon Sushi, with mango-dont-know-what sushi)

(Curry Lobster ??? Sushi)

Hahahas, lousy memory of mine forgot what we ordered, but the sushi are no doubt delicious. We didn't ordered much (that's all we ate), but the bill came up to $58. OMFG. I cried my heart out. It is true that some things are only worth a try. For the experience I guess.

Then we ventured into a shop and decided to be nice souls to help promote their apparels. Check out our 'lookbook' below. Hahahas! :D

(My favourite photo)

(Are we demure yet?)

(Geek mode on!)

(Rock on, babe!)

(Fairies who just descend)

(Finally a normal 'ootd')

Stayed in the retail shop for an hour or so trying everything without buying anything. Hahahas, I had a great day playing 'dress-up' with giffen. :D

(Voted second best in Singapore)

Tried bingsu for the first time also (I'm slow again) at O'ma Spoon and I didn't find it very worthwhile for its price. The bingsu tasted okay okay only, it is like another version of Singapore's ice kacang but with finer ice. However, I don't think it is worth $12.90 LOLOL. Or perhaps it is the flavour that I ordered - Injeolmi Bingsu. But it was one of the popular flavours in South Korea :/ Sighpie, I'm having weird tastebuds. Does anyone felt the same way as I did?? LOLOL! :D

Anyways, thanks lovely for reminding me to take great care of my little garden of flowers. I'm happy. I'm thankful for all the cray cray moments that night, despite it coming with constant judgemental glares from people. Well, at least we're in the limelight.


She's been slipping back and forth
talking to trees when everything was simple as it is
Control yourself my darling, hold in the cheer,
just a little bit further and we'll be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment