[ nos-tal-gia ]

Sunday, July 5, 2015

The worst thing about being lied to, is knowing you weren't worth the truth.

(Ripped from lovethispic.com)

Like what most humans do, I judge people based on their looks and appearances. Hey, first impression counts rights! We can see the apparels that people wear, the accessories on their necks, and even the number of freckles on their faces due to the unfeeling UV rays of the sun! We can see all these qualities clearly. But sadly, that's all that we can see (the outer appearances), with our naked eye.

What if we put ourselves under a microscope, what would we actually see? Are we able to see ourselves more in-depth? Rather than the outer appearance, are we able to see the personality and thinking of a person? As much as I hope that we can see through a person's thoughts, fantasy shall remain a fantasy. It is hard to guess, and this lack of understanding often leads to arguments and conflicts.

Yes, I hate to admit it. But currently there's one such person that made me absolutely clueless as to what she was thinking. I detest people who speak with no actions taken. If you want something, go get it yourself. Don't expect kind souls out there to help you all the time. Once is alright, twice and it gets a little irritating, and with the third time, it will be the last straw. To be honest, I am quite pissed off now.

And why is it so hard to plan something? Why is it so hard to get people to at least rvsp me? It is either a yes or no, is it really that hard? I'm not asking anyone to write essays on why won't you be here, I just need a reply as to whether you'll be attending so I can continue planning the next thing. And yes bitches, I am stuck now because you guys just ruined everything.


The sun goes down,
The stars come out.
And all that counts
is here and now.
My universe will never be the same,
I'm glad you came.

No comments:

Post a Comment