[ nos-tal-gia ]

Monday, July 13, 2015

Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.

I gathered myself for yet another social activity after a long hiatus. Hahahahas! (: Finally met up with Tionglei (after 4 months?!) and Xiaofang for lunch @ Eighteen Chefs last Sunday. Awesome time spent because I felt very at ease with their company. Finally revert back to my talkative self, and we had a great time sharing our camps. Hmm, my psychology camp, Fang's engineering camp and errr Tionglei's field camp LOLOL! It felt great to be mocking him :P These are times where I am thankful that I am a girl and thus not a need to serve NS and defend our nation. LOLOL!

And just a mere 4 months of not seeing him, how can I forget his frequent sarcasm on me T.T Omg. He mocked me for being too tanned, for having super bad complexion, for having lopsided hair, amongst many more. Tsktsk. I suddenly felt a drastic drop in self-confidence now. Lmao. x.x

Rushed off with Fang afterwards to meet #xyz弦乐组 (CO section mates) for a k session @ Cineleisure. Learnt it the hard way after going there twice. Never ever go Cineleisure ktv anymore because they cheat $$$ one (by cutting short our singing time?!). Sighpie, and I paid $19 because yours truly forgot to bring her student pass. Zzz.

As predicted, they kept playing English songs (that I have never hear before, omg I am a country bumpkin I swear). Fang and me hurriedly added in some Chinese songs (Since I already paid $19, I want the mike LOLOL). Thankgawd the guys knew the Chinese songs and were able to singalong. Yay, family! :D

(3/4 strength)

Featuring the tall Xinze (oh why oh why did I stand beside him, that height difference), yours truly, Wanying, Fang, Chaomin, Shiwei and Junho. Sorry for being a burden for dragging you guys back for a photo after we parted ways LOLOL! :D

(Photoshopped those who went off earlier)

And not forgetting the two traitors, Kangwei and Shermaine, who went off without dinner.

Grateful for a catchup session (I love the HTHT session especially, Junho's BMT life is just so dramatic) before school starts. Promised myself to not join CO anymore in the future (after going through 6 years of torture), so I'm gonna keep these old friends close! :D Love y'all!


I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky.
And I'll make a wish, take a chance,
make a change and breakaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment