[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, July 17, 2015

If I lay here. If I just lay here. Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Happy Hari Raya Puasa! (Did I get that right? LOLOL!) Glad to have a day of holiday (no work!) because I just came back from chalet yesterday (and feeling damn shag now). Hahahahas! :D

Will update more on my chalet when I'm in the mood to type long posts.
/procrastination kicks in again/ x.x

So the initial plan for the day was to visit Botanic Gardens, but thanks to le sister who wasted half the day sleeping (who in the world sleeps at 8pm the night before and wake up at 1.30pm the next day?!), we were all too lazy to travel anymore. And we ended up just lunching and shopping. #lazysisterwhoruinedallmyplans

Sinful day @ Wanchai, Lot 1 with family.

(Seafood Baked Rice)

(Chicken Baked Rice)

Wanchai serves one of the more delicious baked rice in Singapore (better than Swensens) :P

Okay, I'm going to end abruptly because my 7 pm show is starting soon. Hahahahas!
/tv addict materialises once again/


We all have bad days,
But one thing is true.
No cloud is so dark that
The sun can't shine through.
-Miranda Kerr

No comments:

Post a Comment