[ nos-tal-gia ]

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Blurred lines.

I went for my university health checkup last Friday with Manda feeling light-hearted, only to return home with a heavy feeling. :/ I've been diagnosed with a mild heart problem (nothing serious, don't worry), what a hassle?! Because off to the polyclinic and hospital I go since the school needs me to submit medical report to declare that I'm fine :/ Arghs.

Anyways, speaking of doctors, my consultation doctor over at NUS UHC is very annoying. I asked so many people who did their checkup in the UHC, but it seemed as though I'm the only one who needs to 'strip'?! Dafug. So freaking awkward despite me dealing with a female doctor. :3 And she is the rudest person that I have ever met?!

I regretted submitting my feedback form before my consultation (because I wanted to save time, so I put faith in the UHC doctors and did the feedback form beforehand, but it turned out that my trust in them is misplaced), ohwell. Tough luck, yanqi!

(The other day at Delifrance with Manda)

(Smoked salmon croissant)

Anyways, we met up with our third musketeer Weina for lunch over at Pizzahut, Lot 1 after our medical checkup. (inserts random and overdued pictures from Delifrance because the blur me forgot to take pictures of our Pizzahut lunch LOLOL) It was a pretty screwed up lunch date, because of the restriction placed due to the polyclinic appointment time that we changed from town to Jurong East before finalising the meetup place at Lot 1. Guys, sorry for being such a burden! D: Troublesome much, sighpie.

So by the way, special thanks to Manda for accompanying me to the doctor's because it would have been boring to wait for such a terribly long time alone just to get a stupid referral letter to the hospital. x.x Hahahas!

It is great to have such awesome friends. :D


I could've been a princess, you'd been a king, 
could've had a castle, and worn a ring.
But no, you let me go.

No comments:

Post a Comment