[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, July 25, 2015

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away.

I have just decided to begin my music journey once again - electone. Today's my third lesson already, and I am feeling quite overwhelmed about the practices and lessons because I have only continued to pick it up again after a long year and seven months (due to the stupid A's and procrastination :3).

I am feeling super rusty, and my fingers and legs weren't as agile as before. (Oops, signs that I'm getting old). However, I'm actually feeling super excited because it is an instrument that I quite enjoy (at least for the playing of songs aspect, not the improvisation and hearing segments).

P.S. If you ask me to pick up the erhu now to play, I think I don't even remember the basic fingerings. LOLOL That's how bad I am. But perhaps I would pick it up and play afew songs in the near future, if not it will just rot at home. (Literally rot because erhu is made of wood, hahahahas!)

Sighpie. I love music. I love the touch of musical instruments. But when can I ever stop procrastinating and pick the instruments up to play? Perhaps I should sign up for some ukelele lessons, and that would probably ensure that my ukelele is not collecting dust in the corner of my house. LOL!

However, the con is that music lessons are freaking expensive?! I am paying $50/h per pax for my current electone lessons. (Fyi, my sister is taking with me). Geeez, looking forward to quickly passing my teacher's grade so that next time I'll be the one charging people $$$ instead. Hahahahas! :D But that would be 3-4 years later, ohwell.

Throwback to a lunch @ Adam Food Center

(Mee goreng)

(Carrot cake)

(Prawn noodles)

Inconvenient place to go to without a car, because there is no MRT stations in close proximity. But the food is finger-licking good! (Y)


Grief is like the ocean,
it comes on waves ebbing and flowing.
Sometimes, the water is calm,
and sometimes it is overwhelming.
All we can do is learn to swim.
-Vicki Harrison

No comments:

Post a Comment