[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Slipping into the night love. It grows dark, but you don't mind.

Week 2 of University
Barely surviving...

(A random shot at the NTUC Warehouse)

Continual of my university life (I am able to pen down everyday's happenings now because I am still not yet busy yet, but when tutorials kicked in...) 

Day 4:

Met up with my fellow O'weekers Joey and Aloysius for lunch at The Deck, NUS. Had a great short lunch with them and we talked about various mind-intriguing matters. And at this point in time, I finally felt the age gap between the 10s and the 20s (hahahahas, I just made myself sounded super young LOL).

Forget about Moehan and Yangfan. Although they are 20 years old, they just don't act their age. Sometimes I think that I am even more mature than them. Hahahahas! (: But yeahs, no wonder people always say that in university, you'll meet all kinds of people.

But it was still a great lunch, I got to learn many things just from our conversation, like how to pluck out wisdom tooth. LOLOL! (:

Glad to meet my secondary school friend Jinyi for my GEM lecture. I was actually very nervous initially because I hate going for lessons alone, so can you imagine my happiness when I saw a familiar face?! Although I didn't really talk to Jinyi before during our secondary school days, I'm glad that we hit it off just fine without any awkwardness. :D YAY!

Ended the day with a notes-printing session. AGAIN.

Day 5:

Attended EL lecture whilst sitting on the floor because Manda and I were late again (blame it on the shuttle buses this time because we were early for once but the buses were just too crowded).

Then I lunched with my 1/5 of the O'weekers Huixia, Siming and Minghan at the SDE canteen (P.S. Their canteen is not bad, hmm or at least the stall that I bought my food from is not bad. Hahahahas!). So lucky of them because they had nothing on after lunch and so they just go home / went out with friends, while I am stuck in a psychology lecture with Manda. :/

There was some open house along the Central Library corridor and I managed to buy a FASS green shirt from the booth and I am in love with it. <3

Had a walk around the Community Service Club showcase and their activities mostly are on Saturdays (which I can't make it, ohwell). However, there was this external party Trybe that I wanted to try. They offer programs such as being facilitators for camps/programs, and befrienders for drug addicts/boys'home. I figured it would be great to interact with them so it can help to deepen my understanding of the reasons they do things and to assist them to reduce the stigma they face give me a sense of achievement.

Dinnered at Yusof Ishak House with Manda, Manda's OG friend Zia and Zia's friend, before attending the Roteract Welcome Tea at 6.30pm. I am quite interested in their projects, especially the art therapy one. I actually tried to enrol myself in some art therapy courses after A's, but high school fees / requirement certain qualifications prevented me from doing so. There was also Project Embrace, a project on autism, that I am considering to take it up. Sighpie. Why are there just so many things that I want to do?!

Reached home late, and shag.

Day 6:

Ended PL2131 Psych stats module at 12pm, followed by a lunch at Yusof Ishak House with Manda and Teckling. Hanged out at a secret place to study that I find conducive for studying (and I'm not typing the place out lest anyone go snatch the seats from me :P)

Went for archery introductory shots with the two, and I think I quite enjoyed it. The feeling is great, everything is great, and it would be even better without the sun and my bruise. :/

I am contemplating whether to join archery as a recreational member. Hahahahas! Manda's mum is right. Since the start, Manda did not join any sports CCA so this is kind of the the last chance to join one (same for me). But I didn't join any clubs before too, so ... Omg, I realised my whole life seemed to revolve about erhu'CO last time. Ohgawd.

I. Have. No. Life.


Running through the heat heart beat,
You shine like silver in the sunlight.
You light up my cold heart,
It feels right in the sun, the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment