[ nos-tal-gia ]

Monday, August 17, 2015

You shoot me down, but I won't fall.

University life really sucks. Ohboy, I really really really, from the bottom of my heart, misses AJ a lot! :/ I miss my JC friends, my teachers (even Mr Adrian Bell lmao), the canteen food, the classrooms, the field, the parade square, the bookshop auntie, the Bridge and Daidi sessions and all. Sighpie. :3

I guess I am still unable to adapt to university life well. I was busy doing nothing. Omg. I just felt like nua-ing around. I felt stressed whenever I see people around me mugging. Wts, how can they get into the studying mood so easily after a mere 2 weeks of school?! Or does the problem just lies with me. :3

It has only been one lecture but my group mates for my General Education module (GEM) GES1003 (Changing Landscapes of Singapore) had started discussing about the project actively. And I am ever so lost, because lazy me haven't start researching on anything so I have no clue on what they were discussing. :3 And to think in JC, I am the one who was actively pushing everyone to discuss the projects because I wanted to get them over and done with.

Throwback to the ktv session with Huiqi the other day before school started. Life has been so sweet then! (:

(I swear the lighting at ktv sucks)

(Huiqi's virgin attempt at blackball)

Brought her to try the The Siam Kitchen (Thai food) and she loved it so much that she started pestering me every now and then to accompany her to savour Thai food hahahahas! :D I have great taste rights! Recently I've been hooked up on Thai food too. Tomyum, green curry and phad thai, here I come! ~

(Phad Thai and Green Curry!)

Anyways, am I a bad friend? :P Because I made Huiqi travelled all the way from Hougang to CCK again for the ktv session. Oops. But you know I love you truckloads. <3 Thanks bestie!

Back to reality.
Sighpie. University, please be good to me.


Sometimes, it's hard to tell how fast
the current is moving until you're
headed over a waterfall.

2 comments:

  1. WE WILL PULL THROUGH THIS TOGETHER
    💪💪💪🙆🙆🙆

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE WILL PULL THROUGH THIS TOGETHER
    💪💪💪🙆🙆🙆

    ReplyDelete