[ nos-tal-gia ]

Sunday, February 26, 2017

All of us get lost in the darkness, dreamers learn to steer by the stars.

National Museum with Amanda :D We actually headed there because we had an assignment to do, but we ended up exploring all the other exhibitions since we were already there! And they were so good omg. (Y)

(With this little one)

First stop:
Growing Up/ Modern Colony galleries

On level 2 of the museum, there were four galleries that portray Singapore's past. Growing Up is on childhood memories of those who lived in the kampongs, whilst Modern Colony depicts the change in the progress of women over the years. We didn't really pay attention to the other two (because they were not required for assignment LOL), but I know one of them is on the Japanese occupation, and it looks quite interesting as well!

Second stop:
Glass Rotunda: Story of the Forest and Singapore, very old tree.

This is really pretty! Amanda said it resembles the Future World exhibition @ the Art Science Museum, except that this is free and less crowded. LOLOL! :D I don't know because haven't been there yet T.T

(My phone camera sucks ah)

(Damn cute?! The bambi, not the human HAHAHA)

Third stop:
What is visible is not invisible

Unfortunately, this exhibition is over. Thankfully we managed to catch it hehehes :D This was the highlight of our trip, and we were so stroked because we unintentionally stumbled upon it and we realised this was an instaworthy place.

(Little girl in the complex world)

(The cute vibes)

(The superstar vibes)

So cool rights! Same person with the same background but they give off a different feel. I attribute this to the skills of the photographer, which is yours truly. :D

(Starblazed)

(This feels more like a playground than an artwork to me)

(Is it 见不得人 LOL)

Hahaha, I was actually glad that GES made us go on a trip to the museum. It is actually a fun way to spend time with your family and friends without spending money (provided that you are a Singapore citizen). Hahahaha! And I like these interactive museums because they let me take good photos. :DDD

For lunch, we decided to try this new eating place, Patbingsoo, at Plaza Singapura. The prices are slightly cheaper than the other average Korean restaurants, but the food also quite mediocre. LOL.

(Lighting sucks, overexposure LOL)

(Greentea flavored bingsoo)

We got ourselves bingsoo (I figured that will be the speciality of the restaurant because of its name?), as well as cheese kimchi fried rice for me and beef bibimbap for Amanda. But nah, I won't patronise the shop again because (1) simply too far from my house (2) no incentive to eat their food because it is quite mediocre.

(Take 2!)

After which, I dragged Amanda to watch the movie Take 2! with me after B and my sister claimed that it was freaking hilarious. And I didn't regret my decision. Jack Neo's still the best Singaporean movie director. (Y)

It was a very interesting day indeed :D


Today is a winding road,
that's taking me to places
that I didn't want to go.
Today in the blink of an eye,
I'm holding onto something
and I do not know why I tried.

2 comments:

  1. WAH IZZIT I FINALLY GET FEATURED ON UR BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. plus hello the human is cute okay. way cuter than bambi HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete