[ nos-tal-gia ]

Monday, February 27, 2017

So you brought out the best of me, a part of me I've never seen.

Recess week was over and it is back to hell. Sighs. Had my second midterm today, and my brain is officially burnt after the paper. Geeez, I think this is the hardest I have ever studied already, but the psychology exams never fail to make me stunt. T.T

I give up.

(Chocolate banana bingsoo)

Met Huiqi the other day for Dingtaifung yesh! Overpriced food but I am a slave to their xiaolongbaos LOL. Decided to save some money by bringing her to the $8.80 bingsoo for supper. I forgot the name of the shop, but it was located at JCube. The customer service was really, really bad. I just patronised because it was cheaper, and money > attitude. LOLOL.

Had a great time ranting to her about life and school and friends, and feeling very contented after letting out the steam. Hahahaha! But really, I think secondary school friends are the best. Low-maintenance but the friendship never ends, and everything still stay the same even though I only meet them for like less than ten times a year??? Really stroked to be able to travel with my secondary school friends this summer! Yay!

(Chocolate mousse for Valentine's)

With my current obsession with cakes, I decided to get this chocolate mousse from The Cheesecake Factory to err celebrate Valentine's. Hahahaha! And the verdict? Their cheesecake over chocolate mousse anytime. And shit, someone please stop me from eating more cakes. I think I have eaten enough cakes to last a lifetime omg.

(Ho Jiak)

Finally met Vivian P after so long omg. It is funny how we are both taking the same module this semester but did not see each other at all during the entire semester (okay, for precision purposes, I did see her during the first lecture).

Travelled all the way to Tanjong Pajar for this restaurant called Ho Jiak. I thought it was a restaurant selling Chinese food (since the name is in Hokkien dialect) until I went to google for the address, and realised they serve Japanese food instead. LOL?

It was situated at a weird place, in the midst of big company buildings. The best part? There were no queues, and they were very efficient in their service. And I feel that they are very sincere as well! The food is mediocre but $8.90 for a beef shabu shabu with Japanese curry I think is still reasonable. Yes, I pay for service HAHA.

And I realised Vivian P is really excellent in finding all those exotic eating places, and I cannot wait to explore with her. Wew!


And in my dreams, I meet the ghosts of
all the people who have come and gone.
Memories, they seem to show up so quick
but they leave you far too soon.
Naive, I was just staring at the barrel of a gun.
And I do believe that, yeah.

1 comment:

  1. Hello JC friend(s) also good okay. Me. *hint hint* + *wink wink* HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete