[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Life is never a bed of roses.

Start of hell weeks.

It was quite a crazy insane Week 6 at school with so many things going on, and so little time! On top of tutorials, I had a 10 page report and two forum posts to write, two quizzes and one midterm to study for. Geeez, cognitive overload currently. Been sleeping at odd hours like 2am/3am/4am, it is no wonder that I have feeling so sick these days. T.T

(But it doesn't stop me from eating curry and fried food)

Hahahas, Yew Tee Point recently have new shops opening, which got me very excited LOLOL. I tried Encik Tan for dinner the other day and the food was quite good. To my dismay, the interior of the shop is quite big hahahaha. I think the other branches are quite small one though.

Anyways, back to the topic of school. I was so glad to be over and done with NM2212 Midterm today because it was honestly very draining. I'm looking forward to the recess week because it means that there will be a break from NM2212 LOL. Finally no more blinking of notifications at every other time of the day T.T But yeahs, I think I'm quite screwed for the midterm. Am I the only one who find it hard. Shit this. I don't want to die so badly please.

P.S. I am really, really very happy to find this group of friends over at NUS. Even though we only meet once a week during lecture, but you guys never fail me to make me laugh till I get fits. It has been so long since I really laugh until no image. ♥ No words can express how grateful I am.

(Japanese with Manda)

Throwback to dinner before event meeting two weeks back. Found this gem at the Raffles Xchange, and we can finally can stop eating subway everytime before event meeting/event. LOLOLOL! I guess it is worth the price (S$10) because it comes in a set, but the side dishes are very tiny. I'm not kidding.


Sometimes, we let our bodies become
Breeding grounds for sadness.
We do not see all the beauty trying
To grow within us, around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment