[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Find a man that makes you feel like a little girl and a grown woman at the same time.

Finished my first presentation of the semester, and yay! I am finally down with one burden. Presentations after presentations, what's new in university life? But I am still unable to overcome that fear of public speaking in me. T.T What should I do to get rid of this fear? Sighs.

Today's presentation groups all did so well, and even though I felt relieved that I'm done with mine, but whenever I compare mine to theirs, I feel so insignificant LOL. Please, Professor Jung please be lenient because we were presenting on the first lesson and had nothing to refer to.

But really, why did the first group have to spoil market and set such a high benchmark?? And why did nobody ask questions for the first two weeks, but people bombed questions for mine. T.T Goodness, I really suck at thinking and coming up with answers on the spot.

(Salmon Sashimi, anyone?)

Itacho Sushi with Vivian again, what's new? LOL, we finally found the 60cents sushi after going there to dinner for numerous occasions. Zzz, is it we dumb or dumb? But despite us ordering the 60cents sushi now, why does the bill still amount to $60+?? Omg, woes of a poor undergraduate.

(Sweet and Sour Sauce)

Some special connotation for the sauce. I think this is a new flavour because I have never across this until now! It tasted okay, quite interesting that sushi can mix with sweet and sour (?) sauce.  

(I forgot what we ordered)

From my memory, I think these are the 60cent sushi and they really taste legit! (: Daebak!

(Smoked duck and salmon)

Who doesn't like these flavours! Hahaha, I think I will eat Itacho everyday if I'm a millionnaire. I really love their quality of food! But they recently changed their ordering system to some phone application which is freaking troublesome. I still have to download the stupid application before I can order wth. Why not just freaking use a iPad zzz. What if my phone got insufficient memory space!

(Curry prawn)

Hahaha I really like this concept, the sushi is just so cute rights! There's both head and tail, LOL. 

(Squid)

Ever since I introduced this grilled squid to Vivian, we have been eating this every time we go Itacho! I would like it better if they serve it less dry! 

(Lady M)

Lamenting about our lives over desserts at Lady M. Really miss her now that she is interning all the way at town, and the poor me is stuck in school. We are so far apart luh, hard to meet also (Okay, more like lazy to travel LOL). During times like this, I really wish I'm interning somewhere instead of studying. T.T But okay luh, grass is always greener on the other side. 

Ever since I started my Y3S1, my life just revolve around school. Sighs, cannot wait for recess week. At least I have more free days then... On a side note, I realised I am really friendless?!? Why do I not have any friends to accompany me for some school event!? Walao damn sian. Humans are also social creatures, I need friends. T.T



To the little boy who dreamed of
flying away with Peter Pan,
To the little girl who never failed
to wish upon a star,
I am sorry the world shattered those
dreams and carelessly labelled them
'growing up' instead of comforting you.
Your innocence deserved better.

No comments:

Post a Comment