[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Sending love a little everyday.

Exactly one month ago, I went for my very first concert!

GEM is definitely one of my favourite Mandopop singer, so I was damn stroked to get her concert tickets! And perhaps because this was my very first concert in my twenty-one years, I was even more excited for it :D I'm super thankful to Hsienhean for the jio! Intern friends are the best yeahs!

During my internship, my mentor, Winnie, was still sharing with me her experience of going to concerts. Hahaha, she said, "This is one exciting part of being a youth" and she strongly urged me to go for one concert at least LOL!

There I go! :DDD

(Claypot Chicken)

Treated Hsienhean to A'One's Claypot Chicken for dinner because he treated me the previous round. $22 for two pax but it wasn't that filling though. Lucky we were both not feeling hungry so the portion was just nice! I wished they gave a bigger portion though because it was quite delicious. Hehes (: Greedy me.

(Queen of Hearts 2017)

Travelled all the way to the East (Singapore Indoor Stadium why oh why is it so far away) just to see my idol. :D I didn't know there were bag checks, so thankfully I didn't bring my camera and all because they were not allowed. And gosh, why ain't we allowed to bring our water bottle inside!! I was feeling quite thirsty because I spent the entire 2h plus singing along with her hehehes :D

(Goddess)

She is damn beautiful gosh. I was sitting quite far away (Category 3 tickets), so my phone couldn't quite capture her face. I just keep spamming pictures of the screen. She still looks good yeahs. She belted out all her hit songs, and hehehes I knew all of them! :D The entire stadium was singing along with her, and the atmosphere was 100/100!

(She showcased her piano skills as well)

I think she covered close to 20 songs? Pop songs, ballads and even rap, she got them all under her belt. Freaking talented, I aspire to be like her. LOL. I was super shocked when some of my friends asked who she is after seeing my Instastory post of the concert. Omg, how can you guys not notice her when she's one of the legends in the Mandopop industry!!

(Rainbow piano? I want!)

The piano is actually white in color. It appears rainbow because of the lighting. This was super well-planned, I'm impressed omg. 

(The scene when she was singing Bubbles)

She was holding onto this piece of long white cloth, and when she reached the chorus, the cloth started flying high in the sky. It was a magnificent sight!? Initially I thought she was wearing a super long gown and her gown suddenly flew up so I thought she going to expose herself or something LOLOL!

She has never let me down. I went for her concert on the second day, but her vocals are still going strong. I'm really, really impressed with her high notes! Really super thanks Hsienhean for asking me along. Hahaha, thanks for thinking of me and remembering that I like her! (:



Would you bring me back to holding hands in the rain?
I swear I'd ease your pain.
Lift you up so you could finally see
The love you are to me

No comments:

Post a Comment