[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, September 16, 2017

This is just a sad chapter, you are not a sad story.

(Ripped from Tumblr)

When you are continuously punished for something you did wrong in Y1S1 - which is not studying hard enough.

When I accidentally fell off the boat 2 years ago, I managed to find a floating wooden plank. The currents were very strong, but I grabbed hold onto the plank tightly. It was my lifeline. Then I found my boat, and attempted to climb back bit and bit. I thought I have managed to turn the boat back, but nope, there is an unknown force that kept pulling my leg and dragging me down. I was struggling to keep alive, but they just want me to drown.

Thanks NUS for not giving me opportunities. Or rather, I should have myself to blame because I didn't perform hard enough to gain your recognition. Thanks for making me feel so demoralized and constantly questioning my choice of pursing my degree in NUS.


Don't be afraid of the unknown
That's where all the light is
That's where all the chances are

No comments:

Post a Comment